Here I am at 36weeks. only 4 to go!! Went to the doctor today. Everything is good. Heartbeat sounds good. They did an ultrasound to check to make sure the head was down, which it is. I'm very happy about that since I didn't want to know how they would turn it if needed. I've been enjoying the pregnancy so far, but I'm starting to want it to be over. It's hard to move around, I'm hot all the time and the energy level isn't what it used to be. We've got the pack-n-play set up and ready to go, car seat bases are installed in both cars. We took both cars to the fire station to have the bases inspected that they were installed correctly. She asked us who installed them and we said that we had done it. She said we had done a really good job. Apparently she sees a lot of car seats installed incorrectly and was surprised that it was done correctly. We still haven't heard where we're going. I told Mike to tell whoever decides that it's not good to keep a 9 month pregnant women in the dark!! But obviously that didn't do much good! So now we're just waiting for the baby to come and all that comes with that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment