Sunday, April 6, 2008

32 Weeks

Here's me at 32 weeks. Not that much longer to go. I'm still feeling good. I'm not moving as fast. I'm still going to the gym at least three days a week. Not sure how much longer I'll be doing that but I want to as long as I can. We've got our childbirth class coming up on the12th. That should be a fun way to spend a Saturday. I went to the doctor on the 4th and everything is good there. I'll go back in four weeks, then after that it will be two weeks, then every week till the baby decides to show up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're so cute! It looks like you have a little basketball under your shirt! (bet you haven't heard that one yet huh!;p)
I hope that you know I am so happy for you and I wish you all the best!
Love, Katie