Two weeks to go!!! I'm hoping for sooner. I went to the doctor today. She estimated an 8 pound baby. We've got the bag packed and ready to go. We're just waiting for the baby to let us know when. I'm not moving very fast these days. We still go for walks but I stopped going to the gym last week. Other than that not a lot going on here. We still don't know where we're moving. Hopefully the next blog entry will be pictures of the baby.
3 comments:
Holy Cow! Can't believe that you only have two weeks left. Hope all goes well with delivery. Can't wait to she pics of the baby!
8lbs......hope the baby comes soon.
I just cant wait to see Mikie holding a baby. *grin*
Terri
Holy Cow Amy!!!!! You look like you are ready for that Baby to come.....NOW!!! lol....Your facial expression says: I want this baby to come out....please!!! You look healthy Amy...I'm very excited and anxious for you and Mike. Very curious to see you to as "parents" ya...hooooooo!!! : ) Can't wait to hear the good news and see the "little one"!!! Take care...talk to you soon!!! Love you both!
Aunt Margaret
Post a Comment