Saturday, July 12, 2008

Steely Eyed Killer?

Amy brought Colin to work today. (to prove to some of my co-workers who didn't believe I could make a baby unless they actually saw him.) Colin was on his best behavior; just like you would expect from an Executive officers son! Some of my co-workers pitched in for some flowers, balloons, and a package of diapers as a gift during their visit. When the visit was done Amy took Colin back home and I told her I would bring all the gifts home with me when I came home. So I had to carry the flowers, balloons, and diapers home when I left for the day. At the end of the day, I collect all the stuff and make my way to the elevator to head home. As i'm waiting for the elevator, the General comes up behind me on his way home too, and he sees his Exec holding quite the display.


Now being a Marine General, i'm sure he loved seeing an Air Force officer standing there holding flowers, Balloons, and diapers. he just looked at me and gave me a smirky smile. I said to him: "Sorry Sir. I'm trying to be a military as i can given the circumstances" To which he replied "Good luck with that."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Stud is so fitting! How did they know?