This is so precious-to hear all of his sounds and see him squirming around...and you have him on his tummy. Looks like he enjoys that! Thanks so much! I really miss him! You've got a beautiful little boy there! Enjoy!
Amy and Mike...what can I say except - Oh my gosh!!! He is SO precious and special! He is so handsome, all that dark hair. I can't wait to see him and hold him; and of course to see you two also! ha ha ha...forget the holding you part! Anyway, thanks for sharing some of his time with us who can't be there...it is still very special to me! Take care and glad to hear things are going well for the three of you! Looking forward to the next entry. Love you all, Margaret
2 comments:
This is so precious-to hear all of his sounds and see him squirming around...and you have him on his tummy. Looks like he enjoys that! Thanks so much! I really miss him! You've got a beautiful little boy there! Enjoy!
Amy and Mike...what can I say except - Oh my gosh!!! He is SO precious and special! He is so handsome, all that dark hair. I can't wait to see him and hold him; and of course to see you two also! ha ha ha...forget the holding you part! Anyway, thanks for sharing some of his time with us who can't be there...it is still very special to me! Take care and glad to hear things are going well for the three of you! Looking forward to the next entry. Love you all, Margaret
Post a Comment