Here's my picture at 12 weeks. As you can see I still fit in my regular clothes...with the help of a hair binder. The picture below was taken on New Year's Eve which puts me at 18 weeks. I cant believe I'm almost halfway done already.
I'm definitely done wearing my regular clothes. I'm feeling good these days. We both got colds when we came back from California and now just dealing with the lingering stuffy nose. I felt the baby move for the first time on Christmas night. It was very cool. I don't feel it a lot yet but I know it will be more and get harder soon. So far Mike hasn't felt it yet but hopefully soon. For those that have asked if we have registered, we have at Target and Babies-R-Us.
3 comments:
Congratulations you two! This is an exciting time!
You look great Amy! Look forward to more updates...
Congrats!! How are those abs looking Aim. Let us know when we actually get to see this in person.
Post a Comment