Saturday, October 27, 2012
Stand up, Sit Down!! Fight Fight Fight!!!
So, potty training Colin has been a huge lesson in patience for me! When we started, it was right after he turned 3. I dont think he was ready yet but if he(and by that I mean me) wanted to go to preschool, it needed to happen! it was frustrating and at one point, I realized that if he cried, he would pee in his pants. So what does every good mother do, make their kid cry then run to the potty so they go on there!! after a lot of pullups and treats, stickers and prizes, he has mastered going pee in the potty. I say just pee cause #2 is another story...but I digress!!
Now we wanted him to sit to go so it wouldnt be so messy! Well now we're trying to get him to stand up. we've talked to him about it and told him big boys stand up to pee. To which he replies, "Colins' dont stand up!!" Little brat!! Which leads us to last night.....
Mike is trying whatever he can think of to get Colin to stand up. So this is what I hear last night:
Mike- "Colin, come watch me stand-up and go potty."
Colin- "OK!"
M- Big boys stand up so they can make bubbles!!
C- "Whoa...Natalie, come watch daddy make bubbles!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment