Monday, October 6, 2008

Colin




We went to the doc last week. Colin is 18lbs 2oz and 25in long. He also got some vaccinations, which he took surprisingly well. He only cried for a little bit and never got a fever or bumps on his legs. It didn't even bother him for us to touch his legs or hold him. I can only hope its like this every time he gets his shots. He cried harder with the doctor than with the shots. Thankfully I can make sure we don't see that doc again. I was not impressed at all. We loved our ped doc in Virginia, so our standards are pretty high. We finally got Colin a crib. He's been sleeping in a pack-n-play since birth. Now all we need to get is a dresser and his room will be set. I want to show everyone our house, but you'll have to wait till we get a little more organized. For now I'm sure these pics of Colin will hold you. Which is who you want to see anyway!! We also tried cereal for the firdt time. It went pretty well. He didnt really know what to think. We'll try a little bit each day. We also got him a jumperoo. He's not to sure about it yet, but I can tell he's going to a jumpin' fool in no time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That first picture of Colin in the jumper looks just like Katie's baby pics! He definitely has the Schoettler side in him! Good strong traits to have! :) Maybe I am a bit bias but he really does look like Katie.